Friday, April 24, 2009

Settling in with a new blog

Hoping that this blog will help me to write down all the adventures, laughter filled moments, and challenges of living and loving. I keep thinking that I won't forget one little thing my little ones do, but I can barely remember what I did two seconds ago sometimes so this blog is going to be my motivation to write and share before I forget. This morning C-cat our youngest, now 13 months old, gave me real kisses on my cheeks!! A-Kid and B-girl are building cardboard box trains to carry dolls in and wanting Daddy to come home. Thanks so much to all my mom friends that have convinced me it is time to start blogging again. Time for lunch.... mmmm... chicken papaya peanut soup, definitely one of the kids favorite things to eat. =)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Another blog to follow! So excited that you are on and writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I missed you blogging :)

    ReplyDelete